Ephesians 6:13-14

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, TO STAND. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about WITH TRUTH, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.

* * * * *

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Greetings entire world, My name is Robert R. Breaker III, missionary evangelist to the Spanish-Speaking people. My friend Travis is to blame for this blog. He has told me how important it is in these last days to disperse truth to a lost and dying world, and how many people participate and read this whole "blog" thing. He adamantly stressed my need to become a "blogger." (Is it just me, or does the word "blog" sound kinda stupid!) So now I'm "blogging." Whoopee! The neatest thing Travis said was how the Founding Fathers of our country wrote Treatises, Books, Articles, and much more, sharing their opinions with others. In fact, if they were alive today, they would probably be Bloggers as well. (Would that make them our Founding Bloggers?) So I plan to post my thoughts, sermons, bible notes, articles, and many other such like things as I join the whole BLOGGING movement. If you don't like anything I say, feel free to BLOG back or start your own Blog. But if you only want to criticize, then please SHUT YOUR BLOGGING TRAP! My desire is to stand for TRUTH. What is truth, you might say sniddingly along with Pontius Pilate? The answer: JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and the LIFE (John 14:6). And his word, THE KING JAMES BIBLE ONLY is TRUTH (John 17:17). My emphasis will be to stand for TRUTH (uh, hence the blog name), amidst a day and age of a bunch of blogging doubters, scoffers, athiests, reprobates, and agnostics. Truly their hatred towards God and constant ridicule of the things of God only prove Jesus Christ is coming back sooner! (See 2 Peter 1:3-4) Clearly, the FOOL has said in his heart, "There is no God!" (Ps. 14:1) I'm also going to write about all the APOSTASY I see in modern Fundamentalists circles, especially in Independent Baptist circles (my affiliation), as I see much Phariseeism, tradition, and apostasy in those ranks as well. It's sad, as they claim so dogmatically to be the last denomination on earth that stands for truth. Yet, many of them have fallen into false doctrine and don't even know it. They claim to be Bible Believers, but most of them aren't even Bible readers! And even less of those are even Bible Doers! Jesus said "tradition" makes the word of God of none effect (Mark 7:13) This is exactly what the Pharisees were guilty of, as they apostasized and made their traditions more important than following God's word. Modern day Pharisees do the same, as often times "Baptist tradition" is preached, practiced, and propagated instead of sound Bible doctrine. Hear me out! Not all that Baptists believe is bad. But when Baptist tradition goes against the word of God, I believe we ought to throw it out the blogging window and follow the word of God alone! I'm sure people will call me a renegade and a rouge. (Funny how they love Sarah Palin for going rouge against corrupt politics and politicians, but they hate a preacher who wants to preach against apostasy and apostate preachers!) All I want to do is PREACH RIGHT, LIVE RIGHT, DO RIGHT, and FOLLOW MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. I'm a BIBLE BELIEVER, who bases his beliefs on the word of God (the King James Bible in English), and not on what Brother so and so says. I'm not interested in men worship (which is what most of modern Fundamentalism is), rather following THE MAN CHRIST JESUS (who was GOD manifested in the flesh that died on the cross to forgive me of my sins). So I hope you enjoy this blog. If not, go Blog yourself! (I mean that nicely!) Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (2 Tim. 4:2-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment