Ephesians 6:13-14

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, TO STAND. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about WITH TRUTH, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.

* * * * *

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My new bookstore

Well, I'm finally learning how to do this whole "Internet" Highway, bookstore, commerce, thingy. Yep, I'm finally getting with the times, albiet kicking and screaming. (How I miss the old times when there wasn't an internet.)

Anyway, I've learned how to print my books and have them printed. I've also learned how to put them on my website and put them up for sale via Amazon.com, so anyone can buy them.

I'm still working on them and slowly getting them all up. Hopefully, I'll have them all posted soon.

If you are interested in perusing my works, please go to my book store at:


No comments:

Post a Comment